Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i cant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i cant life my tounge what can i do to lift it i meant when i try to roll i t or like the top of my lip i cant

Comments

• Options
    huh?:confused:
  • Options
    You worry way too much about these things mate. That's three topics. Not bashing you or anything but chill a lil. :)

I'm not really sure what you mean here. You can't roll your tongue? Not everyone can do that. I think it's down to genes or something? You can either do it or you can't.

*shrugs*
  • Options
    There was me thinking they were taking the mick?
  • Options
    am ok could you please make this post a bit more clearer? because I dont know what you mean you cant life your tounge? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    I think its supposed to read:

I cant lift my tounge what can I do to lift it? I mean when I try to roll it or lick the top of my lip I cant
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I think its supposed to read:

I cant lift my tounge what can I do to lift it? I mean when I try to roll it or lick the top of my lip I cant

thanks, i didnt get the original post either!!
  • Options
    I think what you're trying to explain is being tongue-tied - where the bit of skin that attaches the underneath of your tongue to the bottom of your mouth comes quite far forward, so you can't stick your tongue out very far. It's quite common, but it if it bothers you, see a doctor.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    I think what you're trying to explain is being tongue-tied - where the bit of skin that attaches the underneath of your tongue to the bottom of your mouth comes quite far forward, so you can't stick your tongue out very far. It's quite common, but it if it bothers you, see a doctor.

Know a girl who has that. Quite funny, as she can't stick her tongue out. But she doesn't have any major problems with it. The dentist told her that she could get it operated, but her mom has managed to survive with it, so she says that she probably will as well, lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

Quite funny, as she can't stick her tongue out.

*titters* Sensitive as always.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

*titters* Sensitive as always.

:D

[whiney voice] It's not just me, the other kids tease her as well [/whiney voice]

:p
  • Options
    Dont worry about it as long as it effecting your speech/eating. It is the same as some people can touch their noses with their tongues and others cant.

Dont worry

*DEVIL*
  • Options
    Hey, chill!!
  • Options
    Yeah... what the hell. Take a chill pill. I'd be more worried about your spelling than what you can and cannot do with your tongue.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    Yeah... what the hell. Take a chill pill. I'd be more worried about your spelling than what you can and cannot do with your tongue.

Lexxie, you're a lost case, huh? *sighs*

Don't you know that not being able to roll your tongue properly can mess up a big job interview, and screw up the rest of your life!?!?!?
    Max disturbance of uncoherent spelling: txt tlk ppl critisizing him 4 not knowing the latest lingo, and therefore labelling him as unkool!