You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

GCSE Results

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Congratulations Nina, that is immensely amazing, proud of you :heart:

Thanks hun <3

Nina x
    Maths teacher phoned me. Got a D (one mark off a C)... if the grade boundaries hadn't changed I would have got a B. Really fucked off.
    Got a low B over all, need to get a high B in the final exam to pass... which is the equivilant of an A* on the old grade boundaries.
    Maths teacher phoned me. Got a D (one mark off a C)... if the grade boundaries hadn't changed I would have got a B. Really fucked off.
    Got a low B over all, need to get a high B in the final exam to pass... which is the equivilant of an A* on the old grade boundaries.

:/ when's your last exam?

Nina x
    Next June I'm guessing... but I'm on reduced time table, we've done 2 chapters for it already that a missed before summer... Maths failure here I come :rolleyes:
    Next June I'm guessing... but I'm on reduced time table, we've done 2 chapters for it already that a missed before summer... Maths failure here I come :rolleyes:

Ah okay, I know its not the same as being in school but if you ever need anything explaining I can do my best on here

Nina x
    Thank you :) I'm quite good at maths, top set, but they changed the grades by 15%... I was working at a level that was a B/A and it turned out to be a D/C