Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

GCSE Results

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Congratulations Nina, that is immensely amazing, proud of you :heart:

Thanks hun <3

Nina x
    Maths teacher phoned me. Got a D (one mark off a C)... if the grade boundaries hadn't changed I would have got a B. Really fucked off.
    Got a low B over all, need to get a high B in the final exam to pass... which is the equivilant of an A* on the old grade boundaries.
    Maths teacher phoned me. Got a D (one mark off a C)... if the grade boundaries hadn't changed I would have got a B. Really fucked off.
    Got a low B over all, need to get a high B in the final exam to pass... which is the equivilant of an A* on the old grade boundaries.

:/ when's your last exam?

Nina x
    Next June I'm guessing... but I'm on reduced time table, we've done 2 chapters for it already that a missed before summer... Maths failure here I come :rolleyes:
    Next June I'm guessing... but I'm on reduced time table, we've done 2 chapters for it already that a missed before summer... Maths failure here I come :rolleyes:

Ah okay, I know its not the same as being in school but if you ever need anything explaining I can do my best on here

Nina x
    Thank you :) I'm quite good at maths, top set, but they changed the grades by 15%... I was working at a level that was a B/A and it turned out to be a D/C