Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I have actually achieved something woah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got in to Uni today so Proud I dont even care that my family dont give a toss,it came to me this morning it could be my chance to get out and away hopefully just need to get my accommodation sorted now.In quite a good mood I am just a bit worried he will turn up he always likes to make occasion remembered.I think i also feel a bit bad as I am leaving my sister again she has said some interesting things lately and hopefully she can now start getting the help she needs hopefully one day i wont have to worry and I hope the being her mum bit will go.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Congrats :thumb:

Nina x
    Congratulations beccks, that's brilliant news :yippe:

Sounds like a real milestone for you and you should be very proud of what you have achieved, especially after everything you have been going through.

It's good to hear your sister is starting to talk a bit more and can hopefully get the support she needs too. You deserve to be able to enjoy this moment so make sure you do, uni will be a great adventure :)
    Well done, Becks! Great news! :thumb:
    Thanks everyone it is a milestone and im proud but there is one thing playing on my mind and i dont know what to do its driving me mad figuring it out ? xx
    That's awesome!!
    Congratulations Beckss
    :thumb:
    thanks.Not to sure i am happy about it anymore there is something playing on my mind and beefore i go i need to sort it
    x
    beckss wrote: »
    thanks.Not to sure i am happy about it anymore there is something playing on my mind and beefore i go i need to sort it
    x

what is it that's playing on your mind?

Nina x
    Awesome news very well done, no time for doubts know just do it :yippe:
    okay here goes i am still up thinking about it cut a long story short my dad did something he shoulnt have but there is something round his house that belongs to me I want them as i know it could help,but where i hid them i dont know if they will still be there or if he has destroyed them.I cant go in and get them but a part of me want to suppose it would be to risky i dont know maybe i am just over thinking it :no::nervous:
    beckss wrote: »
    okay here goes i am still up thinking about it cut a long story short my dad did something he shoulnt have but there is something round his house that belongs to me I want them as i know it could help,but where i hid them i dont know if they will still be there or if he has destroyed them.I cant go in and get them but a part of me want to suppose it would be to risky i dont know maybe i am just over thinking it :no::nervous:

I'm sorry but I don't really know what's been happening with you, but going to uni is your chance to get away from your dad and what he's doing. Guess it depends how important whatever it is to you is. Is there anyone else that you could get to get them for you? or could you go when he's out?

Nina x
    Congratulations, Becks!
    he abused me in any and everyway he could there are letters and phts at his that i need to find as it will help the police but i dont know when to go and get them and if he knows ive been in or sees me, im in trouble.He could have even moved or destroyed them but i just want to know it has been going over and over in my head on minute i think yeah i want then i think no i dont i just dont know what to do.:no::no:
    Have you already reported him to the police then? If so, they could probably help you to get the letters if it will help their case. *hug*

Nina x
    hey
    yeah i have he just has so many hiding places ,they may not even be there still its just driving me mad thinking about it xx
    Try speaking to the police then, they should be able to help in some way.

Nina xx