Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Really struggling:'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So it's coming up to a year since I lost my brother..:'(

Really struggling. I don't know what to do anymore:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Really sorry to hear that Claire :( *hug* have you spoken to any of your family about how you're feeling? They might be feeling the same kind of things :( xxxx
    Heyy

Heyy shyBoy,

iam very sorry that u lost ur Brother. Have u spoken to anybody about how ur feeling that might help u.

Here some websites that might help

Get connected
    www.getconnected.org.uk

Relate
    www.relate.org.uk

Supportline
    supportline.org.uk

samaritans
    www.samaritans.org

Famlieylives
    http://familylives.org.uk/

young minds
    www.youngminds.org.uk

KOOTH

www.kooth.com

Here some tips that might work

1. Writing down how ur feeling, scrow it up and throw then in the bin it might help u to have no feeling there

2. Write down ur feelings and give it to someone that u trust and talk about the things u written

3. write down all ur happy time u have and put it in a box, put it away, when ur feeling down u could get it out and read them and that might make u happy

4. Do something physical. Go for a walk, play a game of tennis or basketball, or go for a swim, liston to music or something u enjoy doing. This will naturally make you feel better.

5. Stay at ur freinds house to have a break form ur famliey

Hopes this helps

Let us know how u get on

Best wishes,
    Heather xx

:thumb:*hug*:)
    Hi

I'm really sorry you lost your brother and there is no amounts of words or things anyone or anything could do to make the pain go away, trust me I know. But I think you should lean on your family like all of you support each other and my personal view is that they don't just "die" or "go away" but they actually watch over you. So give your brother a show have a laugh and live life for the both of you knowing his with you :) I'm really sorry.