Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Might Be Going out with a lad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heyy,

I might be going out with a boy (Andrew) that i have been out with him before (Ive been to school and collage with him) I dont know weather to say yes and give him a nother chance or say no. iam worried if he ask me weather he would have sex with me and i dont want to or is it to earley to have sex or am i the right age to have it. If i do have sex and be come pregnent with his child. I not sure weather i would tell my perents or not but then again i might not be going out.

Any advice please

Best Wishes,
Heather xx

:thumb:*hug*:)

Comments

• Options
    Ok ok woah slow down!

If you're unsure whether you want to go out with him because you're worried about having sex with him then you probably shouldnt do it.
    Do you think he would be ok with it if you said you didnt want to have sex? If he isnt or would force you to do it, then he is a douche and you should stay away from him.

As for the pregnancy thing, USE CONTRACEPTION! Again, if he didnt want to use it, douche, stay away.

If you're already having all these doubts its probably not a good idea but if you feel like he is trustworthy and willing to go at your pace then thats fine, but of course you know him and we dont.

Just, dont go out with someone like that because you feel you have to and never let anyone do anything you dont want to do

xx
  • Options
    Heyy

Thanks Lexi,

thats help me have some comferdance do deside what to do :)

Best Wishes,
    Heather xx

*hug*:thumb::)
  • Options
    Heyyy

heyy

Emmm, Andrew Text me this afternoon asking me if i wanted me back and wanted to try another Relationship with him I said yes to him even iam not sure weather i want to try another Relationship with another lad. Ill see how it goes withhim if i dont like him do i just stay with him or do i leave him. Ill just have to wait and see what happens next.

What would be the next step :)

Best Wishes,
    Heather xx

• Options
    heyy

Emmm, Andrew Text me this afternoon asking me if i wanted me back and wanted to try another Relationship with him I said yes to him even iam not sure weather i want to try another Relationship with another lad. Ill see how it goes withhim if i dont like him do i just stay with him or do i leave him. Ill just have to wait and see what happens next.

What would be the next step :)

Best Wishes
    Heather xx

It's normal to be confused in this situation. If you go out with him and it turns out that you aren't that keen on him then you don't have to stay with him.

:)
  • Options
    Thanks

Heyy Randomgirl

Thanks for ur post :)

Thats really help me think about it.

Beast wishes,
    Heather xx

:)*hug*:thumb:
  • Options
    *Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    Hey bubbley-Heather

Randomgirl is right. If you don't enjoy seeing this guy then there's no pressure to stay with him. It's your life, your happiness and your choice. Pick things and people that make you happy and feel good about yourself :)

As for sex stuff, again, it's entirely your own choice and don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do. This is often easier said then done when moments get heated, so having a quick read of these articles may help you prepare for any future event.

Am I ready for sex?
    How to say no to sex

Do let us know how you get on. The boards are always here *hug*

Holly
  • Options
    Aww Bless you
    it sounds like it's kinda your first boyfriend right?

Well... firstly there is no "right" age for sex; it depends on a lot of things like how you feel; who you are; what's your culture. But you will know when the time is right trust me and don't rush into it if it isn't right. But he hasn't said "oh I want to sleep with you" his said he wants to go out with you. That's probably because he likes the person you are; your smile; your humour; your personality etc. not because he wants to sleep with you.

Trust me there are a lot of girls out there who would sleep with anything that moves and if he was that sort of guy he would go for one of them not a girl like you, so don't panic!

Tell him you want to take things slowly and see where it leads. My ex was 25 and I'm 18 and I thought it was going to be MAJOR but to be honest I panicked for no reason he was lovely. I think panicking shows you that everything will be okay because my papa once told me "panic is almost always twice as bad as the real thing" :D xx