Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need to start worrying about my heath and wellbeing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heyy

iam really worried about my health at the moment. Iam soo stressed, Scared, and full of mixed feelings and i got depression to. Iam all-ready got things wrong with me at the moment water infection (drinking cramberry joice), bad headacks, pains all over, not eating, not sleeping (then not getting up till late) a cold, sholling glanes and other things to. its really not like me to do this. Ive been to the docters and they said that i have some situms and they said that the rest is fine but i tryed to explain but thats not the case. iam getting more lazer and lazer evryday. i dont know weather to go back to the docters but i dont (beause thety will probley say that iam fine) or just to leave it. i all ready on tablets but i cont sollow them beause my glanes being up.

any advice what i could do :(

I need hugs to

Best Wishes
Heather xx

:)*hug*:thumb:

Comments

• Options

:)

• Options
    Hey heather, well done for posting :)

It sounds like you've been really unwell recently with lots of things happening at once so I can understand that you're starting to feel stressed. Having depression on top of dealing with aches and pains can be a lot to cope with.

If the doctor has advised you to rest but you're not getting any better and your glands are swollen then it would definitely be worth making another appointment to see the doctor. Let them know that you're not able to eat or take the tablets as this should help them to realise how much pain you are in.

You could also call NHS Direct for advice on 0845 46 47 - you can speak to a friendly nurse on the phone who can help you to decide what to do.

In terms of your feelings, you mention having lots of mixed emotions and that you have depression. Do you have things that you have done in the past that helped to get you through when you're feeling low? It might be writing, doodling, listening to music? Or, if you want to talk about your mixed emotions a bit more and what's been happening then do.

One suggestion is to get an old shoe box and decorate it, fill it with things that make you smile, it might be photos, a letter to yourself, some chocolate, things you've seen or read that have inspired you. Whenever you're feeling low you can get your box out and use it to cheer you up. Might be something to try?

Hope you start to feel better soon *hug*
  • Options
    Heyy JO7

Heyy Jo,
    Thanks for that advice. i will make another appentment at the docters. Ill try the box thing and see weather that works. My i let u know weather it works or not . Thanks ill try to get better. Ive tryed listoning music but it doesnt work. But will try the box out tho :)

Best Wishes
    Heather xx

• Options
    Heya Heather sorry to hear your feeling so ill , I would make another doctors appointment or if not maybe go to a walk in Centere they can be quite helpful.Hope you start to feel better *hug* x
  • Options
    Heyy

heyy Beckss

Thanks for the advive i will make another appoment :)

Best Wishes
    Heather xx