Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I cant do it anymore

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i give up im so confused:grump::grump:
    Hey beccks, it would be worth chasing up victim support as you're entitled to it.

You can call them in confidence on 0845 30 90 900 or send them an email via: supportline@victimsupport.org.uk

Here's the link to their website too: http://www.victimsupport.org/Help-for-victims/How-we-can-help-you

What do you think about writing a letter to your sister? Or, waiting for a quiet moment when you're both at home and asking to have a chat? What do you think that might be like?

It's normal to feel confused, especially at the moment where you're unsure what the future holds. Hang in there and keep talking, we're always here to listen *hug*
    Heyy

Heyy beckss,

Please dont give up i dont want u to. Please stay strong and keep ur head above water. U are doing a great job of trying to cope. i agree that they should treat u the same and loyal. Thats really good that u have reported it. Dontthink that u done wrong thing but u have not u done the right thing. Could u phone them and ask thema and trace it up. Have u tryed phoneing her and making sure that she ok. if u are worried about her u could ring 999 and report her missing and they ask u some questions and the try there best to help u and ur sister (Depends on the age to i think). That must be horrable have to worry about ur sister and see her drunk like this. Have u thought about speaking to her about how your feeling that u dont like what she doing and it makes u really worry about her when she not back. I understand that u just want her home that she is safe have u told her that u rother her be at home then out drinking and not comming home at night intill late. I know u can do it

Here some tips that might work

1. Writing down how ur feeling, scrow it up and throw then in the bin it might help u to have no feeling there

2. Write down ur feelings and give it to someone that u trust and talk about the things u written

3. write down all ur happy time u have and put it in a box, put it away, when ur feeling down u could get it out and read them and that might make u happy

4. Do something physical. Go for a walk, play a game of tennis or basketball, or go for a swim, liston to music or something u enjoy doing. This will naturally make you feel better.

5. Stay at ur freinds house to have a break form ur famliey

Hopes this helps

Let us know how u get on

Best wishes,
    Heather xx

:thumb:*hug*:)
    thanks for all your help and advice but i really do want to give up i want to tell the police to forget everything i said my sister wants to see me dad although she knows what he did she tells me things and expects me to deal with it she knows what happened she saw him hurt me, and he was nasty to her to the social are sorting it out for him to see her,WHY its going to roses around the door the first few months and then who knows.I feel bad because i said something i should have just kept it all inside.I feel like everyone is against me,his family hate me my sister does,yet i try my best it is something about me and i so badly want to know what,im not strong enough to do this i hate arguing with my sister she is worried about him but not about me i just dont get it he wanted for there to be a wedege between us and he has sucsedded.:no::impissed:
    Trust me I know what sisters can be like I am the youngest of 2! i have one sister who's major protective over me and basically wants me to live life her way and another sister who's a top notch lawyer in one of the city's best law firms, while I'm studying hair and beauty at college who puts me down at every chance she gets.
    You just have to focus on what's really important and get on with that - when I told my family I wanted to go into hair and beauty they all laughed and told me I couldn't but because i was passionate and just got on with it they saw my determination. At the the end of the day although you're family you really are individuals and think about how complicated people really are - just do your own thing and your family will sort themselves out.

You talk about being a parent but I didn't really look to see if you have the child or are still with the dad assuming you have and you are, concentrate on making a happy family with them and giving your child the best don't worry everything will be okay in the end :)
    Hi,i guess your right its good doing what you want to do and enjoy it my family arent atal bothered.I dont have a child myself the parent bit i was refering to my sister i look after her as my mum doesnt step up to the mark,and my dad is an abusive twat so he deffinatley doesnt x