Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My mum what shell i do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Heyy .......

Iam alould to see my mum now. Trying to arrange to have contact with her now but iam scared just incause that she might hurt me. i ask my support worker and leaving care work to see what can be done so iam not on my own but it looks like that iam not not going to have anyone with me :( I got told to give her my number and my address but i really dont wait to give her them just in cause that she might come and find me and hurt me again so that a no-no. any advice what to do or find any other way i can get a message across to her to say that i would like contact with out giving her my adress or number. Its making me very ill trying to found a way of contacting her to and iam trying to get better

That will be great thanks :)

Best Wishes
Heather xx

:thumb:*hug*:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you contact her through your support worker? Maybe write a letter for her and give it to your support worker to send on? That way you won't need to give out addresses just yet. As for meeting up you could say in the letter that you want to meet up in a neutral place, so she wouldn't have to know your address to begin with until you build up more of a relationship.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heyy

Best Wishes
    Heather xx

:)*hug*:thumb: