Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stress and weight loss...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lately, Ive been extremely stressed out... because of that, Ive lost my apetite and I lost about..5 pounds.. I jsut cant eat anything..I'm not hungry. But dont get me wrong, I love food..I always have...Im always in the kitches, but lately I aint even hungry... Im all tired and everything.. I dunno how to fix that.. Im feeling extremely week and all...plus, its that time of month so it dont make it any easier..
has anyone gone through this? how do I gain back those 5 lbs in a healthy way? And continue to eat healthy...and everything....Thank You

Comments

• Options
    hmmm im really not sure what to suggest mate:confused: . Its the total opposite for me, i get stressed and eat for england (ive put on over a stone:( )
  • Options
    Re: stress and weight loss...
    Originally posted by athalia
    Lately, Ive been extremely stressed out... because of that, Ive lost my apetite and I lost about..5 pounds.. I jsut cant eat anything..I'm not hungry. But dont get me wrong, I love food..I always have...Im always in the kitches, but lately I aint even hungry... Im all tired and everything.. I dunno how to fix that.. Im feeling extremely week and all...plus, its that time of month so it dont make it any easier..
    has anyone gone through this? how do I gain back those 5 lbs in a healthy way? And continue to eat healthy...and everything....Thank You

wow, exactly the same thing happeneed to me!

During my exams recently I just didnt eat anything :o:(:confused:

So...i panicked. Drank LOADS of coffee and stuff.

I mentioned it at the doctor when i was visiting about something else. He said try eating stuff which isn't hefty, but contains lots of energy so you don't feel weak...:cool:

So i ate chocolate, steak, etc...and i didnt put on weight, I still lost it! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Be happy! People will be jealous of you! Juts make sure you have every food group in there, :) Vitamin pills help.

MY advice is second hand, see the doctor, he was VERY understanding. :)
  • Options
    well its gotten worse..
    I dunno. Its all the stress though. I just CANT eat..and its scaring me...
    I took a bunch of midols cuz its tha time of month and my back hurt...and maybe cuz i took em on an empty stomach..
    but now I feel really sick, my stomach really hurts..
    I didnt take anything lately though. Im just all stressed out and depressed....Ive been worrying so much lately its really f*cking me up... and my hands are shaky now. grr.... I hope its not so serious that ill get an ulcer..cuz my stomach hurts...and I don't know :(:(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    athalia

Go and see your GP, they will be the best person to advise you, whether you think it is serious or not. Be completely honest about how you have felt and when you last ate.

Susie :)
  • Options
  • Options
    thank you for the replies. :p