Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Gobaith, Cariad, A Gwenu... Hope Love and Smile

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi:wave: for those who dont know me im 14 from Wales and this year i was diagnosed with depression.
Im currently going through tough times, and things always seem to much, this thread is for someone on here who has kept me going, and they know who they are.
Hannah*hug*
I first came onto this site after talking to childline, they told me about this site and said i might find some of the information useful. I had not yet told my parents about how i was feeling, at first i didnt really talk but eventually i started too, and eventually i opened up to my mum, the week i told my mum was just after new year, and i felt terrible, i was scared about her reaction and chat kept me sane for the next months that were to come :yippe: I ended up going to the doctors and being refered to camhs, meanwhile i had found out about cm, on cm me and hannah became closer and started talking more, Hannah, as we all know has a fave word... Gobaith, everyone who goes to chat knows it, Hannah Gobaith, Gobaith means hope, there have been times when i have been low and hannah has sent me the words gobaith cariad a gwenu, they may seem like simple little words, like everything there is more meaning behind the cover, there is more to a person than just a face, there is more to a picture than just the paint, this is more to these words than it may seem, Gobaith, or hope is always there Cariad, or love is always there and Gwenu, or smile is never to far away. Gobaith Cariad A Gwenu because after a storm comes a rainbow.

Flow x*hug*:heart:*hug*

May seem like a bit of a random thread but yeah well tbh it is :P
didnt know where to post it so sorry if wrong place xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Couldnt have asked for a greater friend *hug*
    FLOWWW! *hug* omg lol. Actually had me in tears :') love you loadss!!:heart:

but yeah, Gobaith Cariad a Gwenu guys. Hope love and smile, because things might seem rubbish, but they get better, Everything will be okay in the end, if its not okay its not the end :)

Hannah(marie/Gobaith) xx <3
    LOVE this thread so much. Hannah you are awesome.. Like Flow said you are the greatest friend :D I love you..
    You are always there for me and it means so much :)
    Agree with these guys Hanban, you're amazing, never forget that. Love youu :heart::heart:*hug*

Nina x
    Casually have me in tears guys xD :') really.. all of you are completely amazing, and you know where I am if ya need or want me eh, love you guysss! :') <3 *hug*
    Casually have me in tears guys xD :') really.. all of you are completely amazing, and you know where I am if ya need or want me eh, love you guysss! :') <3 *hug*

And same to you, always here <3

Nina x
    hehehe i now pronounce the 24th June Thank You Hannah Day :yippe:
    Hannah is an amazing cheeky monkey who i love to pieces and im so glad shes me friend and that we talk and i cant believe it!

Its mad to think that all our relationships have started here, all our friendships would have never existed if it werent for thesite.org :eek:
    lol i love you too flow<3 and your singing ;)
    lol i love you too flow<3 and your singing ;)

OMG HANNAH NO NOT THE SIGNING JUST LIKE NO :P hehehe and me eating sour sweeties! lmao <3 *hugs*
    *hug*New word to be added to the Gobaith Cariad a Gwenu. Credu- believe

Credu yn Gobaith- Believe in Hope
    Credu yn Gobaith Cariad a Gwenu- Believe in Hope Love and Smile