Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
if u had sex before ur peoid should u come / havey or not at all

any answer please reply

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure I understand your question. What's the problem?
  • Options
    Hi there smily3209 :wave:

Do you mean can you orgasm when you have periods? If you could try to clarify your question again people will hopefully be able to help you more with advice and experience :)

If you want to know more about sex and periods, have a look at our article on Period Myths.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Sex before your period shouldn't affect your period usually. If you become pregnant from the sex, then your period most of the time won't come (although, it is possible to still have a normal period).

I assume you're quite young though, and irregular and missed periods are extremely common for younger girls. Often doesn't settle down to a regular rhythm until some ladies early 20s!

If you're worried about pregnancy the logical course of action would be to have a pregnancy test to check either way. But other than pregnancy I'm not aware of any way sex affects your periods.

Hope this helps x
  • Options
    if i have particularly vigorous sex just before my period is due, it sometimes brings it on early
  • Options
    thanks