You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Vocational training and funding

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Next year, theres a course I would like to do if I am well enough. But funding seems to be a huge problem. Its a level 4 course and vocational, so even if I could get student funding I can't because its vocational (a level 4 C&G course). I doubt I would be able to get a career development loan because I'm not sure how I'd pay it back straight away. Its possible but very unlikely that I could find an employer who would take me on and pay for the training. I'm also looking at this because this is the follow-on from the course I'm currently taking, and most of the girls on it won't be 18 when they finish the current course so they haven't many options for funding either.

Any ideas?