Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i guess im a screw up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
people have turned against me i must be a bad person but cant find the courage to kill myself what is the point I don't know what to do any more

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there mantha16 :wave:

Sounds like you're in a tough place right now - has anything particular happened that you want to tell us about?

I'm sure you're not a bad person, sometimes situations make things really difficult and it's hard to cope. Is there anyone you can talk to, anyone who can be there for you right now? If you can talk to someone it might help. If there's no-one close, perhaps you could try your doctor, or someone else a bit removed from what's going on?

People do want to help -and we're here if you want to post :heart:
    two people who thought i were good friends decided today was the day to tell me ill die alone bitter and twisted cos im a selfish user whos all about eve and it was done in quite a cruel way maybe some of it was true but a lot of stuff was twisted

ironically had been starting to feel better so had cancelled an appt with gp plus ivebeen offered a job which a medical report possibly will be requested. i have declared a past history of depression and anxiety but dont want a current history to be there

im not a bad person and i didnt deserve the way they broke our friendships today but others talked me off the metaphorical ledge as it were

i think maybe i didnt realise but i think im too old for this site i didnt realise it was for younger people but letting it out here has def helped
    People can be crap at times, maybe it's time to assess who are your true friends?

Glad it's helped to get things out, there are people of all different ages here.

Good luck with job :thumb:

Dp :heart:
    thanks dp not feeling too bad today mostly cos the dwp say they are going to give me a payment today after messing up my claim plus ive got another interview on saturday so hopefully ill have two jobs soon (only will total about 26 hours so not too stressful) and I realised that as hurtful as those ppl were I can't change just to suit them and I know a lot of what they said is wrong and they were just bullys so who needs that in their life:crazyeyes