Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A feeling probem!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is gonna sound a little strange! Me and my girlfriend have been having sex since June/july she was my first and i was hers. Only now has she come out and said she has no plesureable feeling during sex and she puts on the moans and groans. She gets stimulation through touching the clitoris but having actual sex (she's on top) does's nothing to her. We can have a converstation even when having sex. This makes me feel terrible like i'm a useless boyfriend and i can't make my girlfriend feel great. I don't want this to mess up our relationship. Please can anyone help? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hi Tornado,

Doesn't sound strange at all, so don't worry about that :) It's also good she told you, because then you can both work on it. I wouldn't worry about feeling useless, chances are that you aren't - and working on it will help improve both your sex lives!

The clitoris is a lot more sensitive than the inside of a vagina, and as far as I'm aware this can be quite a common problem. Have you tried other positions? Have you asked her what she enjoys? Maybe if she knows, you could replicate it on her?

I've got a few links from thesite.org's advice pages here, which I hope might help you :)
    The female orgasm - basically what I said about how not everyone orgasms off vaginal sex
    This page on How to orgasm might be of interest; as might Sensual sex.

I hope the advice helps and keep posting :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you Plugitin! That helps alot thank you :-)