Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Im dying N desperate i need help and advice...pls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I dont know how and with who i should talk about this.
I cant trust anyone since i always get hurt.

Im starting my 2012 year with a very positive resolution.
I wanted to change to be a better person. I want to let go my past but seem my past cant be delete just like that.
I was a very conservative person and i changed after my dad passed away.
That was a horrible year for me. It was 2009. That year i found out my 2 yr bf cheated on me for the third times and finally i broke up with him. While i was struggling to get rid my broken heart my friends betrayed me. They talked behind me and judged me. I still remember that night how they invited me to come to one place and they r 6 and i sit in the center they all talked bad things about me in front of me and how they hate me and want to give me up as friend. Nothing i can do except cried and i can feel my heart just dying that night. Not long after that my dad got cancer and died after few months.
Before he died i just found out that im adopted in the family.
Everything just happen in that year.

After that year i just promise to myself i have to change And be stronger.
I changed in bad way i guess..
I started dating around and tried to avoid my feeling which hurt coz i became someone else.
I slept around and still hope the guy i slept with has a feeling with me and want a relationship. Till 2011 i started to realize that this not the life that i wanted.
I started to be relax and forgive All my past.
Untill august i met a guy.
Nothing happen between us for 3 months we just friend spent time and had fun.
And i thought my shitty life will end.
We become couple. I never have this kind of relationship.
So perfect so happy seem like he is the one i have been praying and waiting for.
We went to trVel together for new year and so happy my family even love him.
After 1 month i found out i got std.
He was so mad and angry with me. He was planning to leave me.
Nothing i can do except begging him to forgive me and give me 2nd chance.

I through all the medication alone.
I got my surgery few weeks ago and keep going to hospital to check up till i can cure and hope he can cure as well from std.

What should i do?
He still angry with me and thinking to leave me because he said he always taking care of himself And cant picture himself will spend his rest of life with someone who cant take cRe of herself.
I told him i changed but he just cant believe me.

What should i do?
whats ur opinion Bout this?
Will u leave ur gf /bf if they got std and affected you?

Pls help me.
Thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Firstly, I know it was a few years ago now, but if your group of friends acted in that way towards you, then you are far better off without people like that in your life.

I think this is a very complicated situation regards the STI. Perhaps it might help putting yourself in your BFs shoes. How would you feel if you were dating someone and then found out that they had an STI and also had passed it onto you? You would probably feel a fair bit annoyed.

Telling your partner that you have an STI isnt the best of things to do, I must add though, had he had a test to show that he was clear before he was sleeping with you? I'm not saying to go and accuse him of having given it to you, either of you could have been carrying the symptoms for a long time without knowing. It doesn't necessarily mean that either of you have been unfaithful (which he potentially might think you have.

Safe sex is the responsibility of both partners, not just one of them. Like I said, I can understand where your bf is coming from if he is a little bit annoyed. However rather than ask us if we would leave our partners, would you have left him if he had infected you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Firstly, I know it was a few years ago now, but if your group of friends acted in that way towards you, then you are far better off without people like that in your life.

I think this is a very complicated situation regards the STI. Perhaps it might help putting yourself in your BFs shoes. How would you feel if you were dating someone and then found out that they had an STI and also had passed it onto you? You would probably feel a fair bit annoyed.

Telling your partner that you have an STI isnt the best of things to do, I must add though, had he had a test to show that he was clear before he was sleeping with you? I'm not saying to go and accuse him of having given it to you, either of you could have been carrying the symptoms for a long time without knowing. It doesn't necessarily mean that either of you have been unfaithful (which he potentially might think you have.

Safe sex is the responsibility of both partners, not just one of them. Like I said, I can understand where your bf is coming from if he is a little bit annoyed. However rather than ask us if we would leave our partners, would you have left him if he had infected you?

I just found out after been with him for a month.
    I got this from previous relationship.

Now he is not sure if he will leave me.
    I like him a lot i guess if i were him i will forgive him and keep moing forward.

Thanks or the advice!:)