Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What are you giving up for lent?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

Even if you're not religious you might be giving up something for lent... Zoe, who did the expert nutrition chat a few weeks back just posted her tips for what to give up to benefit your health:
http://www.nutri-stop.co.uk/index.php?option=com_easyblog&view=entry&id=33&Itemid=25

Anyone giving anything up? I might give up crisps... they are the one thing I know can't be good for me yet I will happily devour an entire tube of pringles given the chance! :d

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Chocolate. Always chocolate. I did give up crisps, sweets, chocolate, cakes, biscuits and fizzy drinks one year - wasn't easy lol.
    For lent I will turn my swag down a couple notches. Giving the hoes an easier time.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    For lent I will turn my swag down a couple notches. Giving the hoes an easier time.

cherlloyd.jpg
    Really strubbles? Watch out of the swagger jagger might want to have words with you.
    Coca cola.

Which should be reasonably easy until my next offshore trip, when it will become really hard.
    Coca cola.

Which should be reasonably easy until my next offshore trip, when it will become really hard.