Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pancake day!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys! :wave:

Im so excited for lots and lots and lots and lots of pancakes tonight. :hyper:
How about ya'll post what you have on your pancakes as I have heard many different prefrences today, some of them a little bit strange! Me... classic lemon and sugar. You just cant beat it.

On a more serious note, I hope you all find the pancake you were hoping for this shrove tuesday. :razz:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    For savoury I am doing spinach, mushroom and cottage cheese. For sweet, I like lemon sugar and a dash of cinnamon. Think we'll also be rocking some nutella :)
    I had one with cheese and smoked sausage to kid myself that it was a proper meal.

Then I had four with sugar and cinnamon :cool:
    I've just had mine. Three pancakes, one with my usual lemon and sugar and then two with my usual and skittles.
    I said skittles... oh yes mofo's! :cool:
    It is quite likely that I ask this every year, but I have a terrible memory... so it in the spirit of it all, :yuck: at the above savory ones! Where is the maple syrup you weirdos :p Nutella sounds awesome on a pancake.

No pancakes here, but as this area is highly Polish, I recently learned of Paczkis which apperantly everybody has to stuff their face with on Mardi Gras. I haven't had one yet, but they smell and look devine.
    I have maple syrup in my cupboard and it is so very good on pancakes :yum:

but settled for sugar and lemon this time
    I had maple syrup on one, sugar on t'other.
    I had chocolate buttons on one and nutella on the other :yum:
    Anyone who has anything other than maple syrup or lemon/sugar should be taken out in front of their children and shot [/clarkson]