Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wheres the magic... will it come back?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok ive been taking e for about a year, quite a few started necking 1 then for about a month turned into a proper e freak i had 13 in 5 days(days in a row) and the comedown day was the day after new years eve and now pills seem to have a shitter buzz
i neck 2 and i get a bit of a buzz recently i had a 2 month break thinking i would have the old magic buzz i necked 2 mitzis and i was on a good buzz for about 3 hourds but not as good as it used to be... what im getting to is if i leave them for a bit will i get that old ephoric buzz again ???

Comments

• Options
    i think itll come back...if you cut way down on taking them. my friend started out small and always had good rolls. then she was dropping every weekend. the rolls started to suck and she was taking 3 pills at a time, and getting more sick rather than having a great time like the rest of us.

ive dropped 4 times in the past year (1 pill each time) and its always been great, will no problems coming down. there was at least a month between each one. im dropping again in a couple of weeks and i cant wait! i know itll be great because i havent rolled since the first week of may.

id say mix up your drugs if you like e that much. i love it too, but i dont want to do it too much. if im craving it and it hasnt been very long since the last time, ill do mushrooms or something else to make a great night.
  • Options
    yeah i was keeping off them for a bit any way :-)
    btw when is mushroom season cos i think ive got a good idea where some grow (near cow's for the cow pats)
    ive never had shrooms id love to try some like
  • Options
    i think harvesting starts soon (mid-august maybe...im not an expert druggie). but dont go harvesting anything yourself. only get them from someone who you know has sold good shit before.

want to try mushrooms? i say go for it! its a completely different experience than e, but just as fun in my opinion.
  • Options
    Personaly I think shrooms are a better drug experiance but they are quite different from pills, they have a much better feel that acid.
    As for getting back the magic as others have said just leave off for a while and it may return, however personaly I'm not sure it comes back the same as the first few times. I dont think that ever returns, I think you have to except that.
    The first times are a magic thing, not really to be repeated, you may get the rush back but you cant get back that feeling of having something amazing revealed to you because you will know what to expect.
  • Options
    Just take a long break, anywhere up to a year.

And when u decide to drop again dont think its guna blow ur head off, coz it can be a let down if u expect too much. If u trying too hard and concentrating too much it will kill the experience
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Because you've caned it a bit for a long time your tolerence to ecstasy is high, taking a long break will solve this but in my opinion it'll never be the same as the first few times you took it. Even if you let your tolerence drop you will still know what to expect, you will still have that memory of what the actual chemical does to you, the magic about doing them in the first place is not knowing what to expect, and then all of a sudden you get a warm rush of the likes you've never known. It's shame innit!

As for Shrooms they can be fun and sometimes even more fun than pills, but they are definately not something you can do every weekend, and you have too be careful not to go over the top. Mushies are one of the strongest drugs I've ever done, it's on the same level as acid.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    u shud do what i do, i only drop when i go clubbin, which is like twice a month, and iv been dropping for about 4 months now, and i still only need 1 to get me rushin, it still feels really nice, if ur tolerance builds up so that u need 3 to come up, take a few months break, try not to move onto anything else, just stay clean, then when u come bak, ur magic shud work **remember wen u come bak not to drop 3, do 1**
  • Options
    cheers. nutty raver go to http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/realaudio.htm and listen to some new monkey or after dark tunes(on real player) i think u will like em
  • Options
    got sum wikid stuff on there, r u the mc?
  • Options
    na its mc's from the clubs there top class arent they :-)