Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Expert chat: Money & Relationships LIVE ON AIR Tues Feb 7th, 7-8pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
askTheSite LIVE – Tues Feb 7th, 7-8pm

Looking for advice about money in relationships? Send in your questions and our expert advisors will answer them live on air!

Is money causing a problem in your relationship? Maybe you're sharing a flat for the first time with your partner and they're hopeless at paying the bills? Maybe you lent your friend some money and don't know how to get it back?

Whatever the problem askTheSite can help :) We'll be joined in TheSite studio by relationships advisor Matt Whyman and money advisor Pete Eldridge. Together they'll be answering your questions so why not take this great opportunity to get their advice.

Here's Helen and I busily fielding questions and passing them to Matt last time he was in!

6796487707_6b3d2d7262.jpg

How do I listen to the show?

Open up TheSite.org’s facebook page
You'll see a link on the night to tune in to our Livestream
Sit back, relax and enjoy the show :)

How do I submit my question to Matt and Pete?
Add a comment on facebook - you'll need to be logged in and ok with having your question public

Or,
Pop in to TheSite chat room which will also be open on the night for you to anonymously submit your question

Or,
Simply email feedback@thesite.org on the night or anytime before the show.

We won’t mention any usernames on air.

What if I miss the show?
We'll do our best to put all of your questions to Matt and Pete on the night. After the show we'll be turning it into a podcast and we'll let you know as soon as it's available to download.

A bit about our experts!

Matt
In 1995, Matt became the first agony uncle for 19 magazine and has written regular advice columns for B, Fox Kids, AOL UK and Bliss. He often appears on television and radio in this role.
Matt has written many national health awareness campaigns for clients including BBC Radio One, Brook Advisory, NSPCC, Macmillan and the Health Education Authority, as well as articles and features for national newspapers and magazines. Currently he is a relationship advisor for askTheSite, official spokesperson for TheSite.org and a monthly contributor to Marie Claire.

Pete
Pete started his career as a teacher. During that time he was also a lay official with the National Union of Teachers. As the County Secretary of the Norfolk Branch of the Union he was involved in negotiating with the County Council on a wide range of professional and HR issues.
Since leaving teaching he started volunteering with the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) in Wymondham, Norfolk where they started their own website for young people across the county. Part of Pete’s work their involves giving advice over email and he’s also now a legal and money advisor on askTheSite. Pete also answers question on Netmums.

See you on the night :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    This is happening tonight guys :thumb:

If you can't make it but would like to ask a question you can always PM me and I can ask it for you :)
  • Options
    Open!