Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

For all the runners out there...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone looking for a spot in this year's London Marathon?

Look no further...

YouthNet (the charity behind TheSite) has one spare place :hyper:

We also have places for the Brighton Marathon on 15th April and for the British 10k London Run on 8th July.

If you're interested in any of these then please get in touch with us via events@youthnet.org

:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How much do you want people to raise/
    Hey - there's more detailed info going up on the YouthNet site tomorrow (will post a link when I have it) but here are the basics from our event team, if you have any other questions just ping them an email on events@youthnet.org - they're very friendly :)

The London Marathon 2012 has a fundraising target of £2,000. The deadline for registration is 10th February, so not long to go! The runner will have a support pack to help them with fundraising and training etc.

The Brighton Marathon has a target of £750 and the deadline for that is 1st March. We have 4 places for that.

The British 10k London race has a target of £350, the deadline hasn?t been announced yet but I think they would need to confirm by April time at the latest.

Here's the link! http://www.youthnet.org/category/events/forthcoming-events/
    Darn it, I will be away.