Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello i was wondering has anyone used steriods? what are your opinions on the drug and what price are they? could you please tell me where abouts they can be puchased thanks.:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Post this in sports and fitness, you'll get a better response.
    ok thanks
    They're illegal arent they? I thought that they're use was restricted.
    Also prelonged use will make your dick shrink, if you really want to use a drug in that context then I would recomend GHB, the sleep it produces helps you build and repair muscles.
    what fuckin use are muscles ? frightens most girls off that i ever met.

what fuckin use are muscles ?

Walking, running, climbing, swimming, breatheing, pumping blood around your body... to name but a few use's.

And I didn't think (think) that they were actually illegal, just banned from using them while training for competitions where it may give the user an advantage.
    Originally posted by cokephreak

what fuckin use are muscles ?

Walking, running, climbing, swimming, breatheing, pumping blood around your body... to name but a few use's.

And I didn't think (think) that they were actually illegal, just banned from using them while training for competitions where it may give the user an advantage.

yea coke but i meant them over inflated drug induced muscles.
    by the way i think thier class c.
    Yer steroids are class C

IMO i wudnt use them, they inflate u rather than make u look muscular. U get stretch marks, people know ur on them, ur dick shrinks and ur sex drive goes down.

And prolonged use and seriously fuck ur body up. The quick use schemes for lazy people who cant be arsed to do the job properly
    i know lads who have done very serious body building without the steroids and it still shrinks your dick ! body builders hands also start to shrink. you can tell exactly the size of a blokes knob
    by looking at his hands. the hand fits perfectly around the shaft for polishing the bishop. from the base of the hand to the tip of the longest finger is the length of a hard on as measured from the top. if the hand is thin the dick will be the same..if it's big and meaty so is the dick.
    it's true ..i went out with an anatomist in my youth. you can also tell just the length by looking at the guys face. the base of the blokes hand against his chin will mean his finger tip will touch his hairline. blokes with long faces have long dicks.
    thought i'd share that with you..........