Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I hate my Life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 15, and my life is rubbish, I dnt no wot I can do to help this-I self-harm, I cnt sleep, I dnt eat, I get annoyed at everything, I argue with everyone. I tried to tell my parents but they dont care, This is ruining my life as I am falling out with everyone. recently I have been having suiciadal thoughts, to top this off I am in care and get bullied reguarly about this!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Marzzbarr wrote: »
    Im 15, and my life is rubbish, I dnt no wot I can do to help this-I self-harm, I cnt sleep, I dnt eat, I get annoyed at everything, I argue with everyone. I tried to tell my parents but they dont care, This is ruining my life as I am falling out with everyone. recently I have been having suiciadal thoughts, to top this off I am in care and get bullied reguarly about this!

Hi Marzzbarr :)

Firstly welcome to TheSite.org boards.

You explained that you self-harm, cannot sleep and don't eat. Do you know anything that triggers this? Has it gone on for some time?
    Reading your thread you come across very frustrated (correct me if i'm wrong hun) with your current situation. I am just thinking if there is anyone you could speak to who can help you unravel everything that is distressing you at the moment? could be a GP, teacher? I'm not sure who you have around who you are close to...though if you have started having suicidal thoughts i think you should talk to someone soon. If you don't feel ready maybe contact the Samaritans? You can do this through phone, email or by post-

08457 90 90 90

jo@samaritans.org

Chris, PO BOX 90 90
    Stirling FK8 2SA

Let us know how you get on. Don't be afraid to ask for help from those around you.

BB x
    Hi Marzzbarr :wave:

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear your having a bad time at the minute.

Some brilliant advice from brunettebarbie. :thumb:

You should also check out our section here on TheSite regarding self harm. It'll give you some information on how to get help, who to confide in and how to deal with urges. Here is the link;

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth/selfharm

Please keep coming back and let us know how your getting on.

Phil :thumb:
    Hi bb,
    You explained that you self-harm, cannot sleep and don't eat. Do you know anything that triggers this? Has it gone on for some time?
    - I dnt no reallu, the self-harm has been gng on since I was 13 and my eating habits have changed in the last year.
    I am just thinking if there is anyone you could speak to who can help you unravel everything that is distressing you at the moment? could be a GP, teacher? I'm not sure who you have around who you are close to...
    - I dnt feel like I can trust anyone as the last time I did, i told a mate n she told everyone. Also, the people around me dont seem to care about me.

ok!
    Hey Marzzbarr - I just edited your post to put bb's comments in quotes to make it easier to read, hope you don't mind.. If you want to quote someone then there is a handy 'reply with quote' button on the bottom right of each post or when you're writing a post just highlight the text you want in quotes and click on the little speech bubble symbol :thumb:

Anyway, it's totally understandable that if you had a bad experience the first time around then it's going to be hard to trust someone again, especially with stuff that's so personal and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment and maybe it's all getting a bit too much.

We have a confidential Q&A service that can put you in touch with an expert advisor - it's called askTheSite - you might like to give that a try?

In the mean time, you mention you don't feel like anyone around you cares about you. Is there a teacher or a school counsellor you could think about going to? There will be people that want to help you and help to make things easier.. it's just a case of figuring out who might be best for you to go to when you're ready?

Do keep posting, we'll always listen without judgement and help if we can *hug*