Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Social workers?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
bit of an odd question but i really hope someone can help me. If Jamie's mum is his career and jamie wanted a private chat with him social worker on his own... And the social worker came to the house to take jamie out for a private chat and his mum said no... Would it look strange to the social worker and would he wonder why jamies mum wont let him out off the house? Jamie is blind and his brain is in the right place hes not a fruit loop. please can someone help me out? More details can be given if needed. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    How old is Jamie?
  • Options
    Hey there custard,

Thanks for posting. Sounds like a tricky situation and you would benefit from some specific advice.

So it might be worth submitting a question to askTheSite. When you click on that link you'll find the page you need to submit the question. It's confidential and anonymous and puts you through to an expert advisor.

Let us know if there's anything else you would like to discuss on the boards.

:)