Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My boyfriend likes it when i beat him up and put things up his ass

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
example, hairbrush handle :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good for you.
    Is this weird?
    Not particularly...

its only weird if you don't like it...If you do like it, then awesome, keep doing it - just make sure that its something that has a flared end (nothing that can get lost up there), and use LOTS of lube...
    Yes, this is HIGHLY UNUSUAL. Your boyfriend MUST be gay and you are just a front so he looks "normal" to the outside. BE WARY. Gay people can give you the cooties too.
    It's not weird.

Weird would be struggling to climax unless the girl you're having sex with starts talking like the Macho Man Randy Savage. Luckily I just made that up and am totally not pulling from personal experience...

:crying:
    It's not weird.

Weird would be struggling to climax unless the girl you're having sex with starts talking like the Macho Man Randy Savage. Luckily I just made that up and am totally not pulling from personal experience...

:crying:

That would make me cry. You are in a better place now Randy :heart: . Please look down on me and guide me Macho Man.
    Hi there PokerDott,

It's up to you whether you feel this is "weird" or not and whether you are willing to take part in some of his fetishes. Sometimes couples can feel like there are being asked unfair sexual demands, and if you feel uncomfortable with anything then definitely let him know, and do not feel obliged to do them!

The most important is communication, if you feel you can open up to him about this, and he does too, then you should be able to have a healthy fun sex life :yes:
    totally agree with christele! it's totally normal and fine as long as you're comfortable with it too.

although i would really recommend he invests in decent toys - random objects could mean an awkward trip to a&e.

x
    hahaha awesome:thumb: up the bum
    You could bend him over and pretend to reach for a banana....Instead pulling the loo brush out on him....Won't want to do it again after that. You might also try going little nicki on him i.e. PINEAPPLE! :love:
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Yes, this is HIGHLY UNUSUAL. Your boyfriend MUST be gay and you are just a front so he looks "normal" to the outside. BE WARY. Gay people can give you the cooties too.

It's NOT gay at all! I'm gay and I don't like the idea of anal sex. There is NOTHING gay about it! lol
    christele wrote: »
    Hi there PokerDott,

It's up to you whether you feel this is "weird" or not and whether you are willing to take part in some of his fetishes. Sometimes couples can feel like there are being asked unfair sexual demands, and if you feel uncomfortable with anything then definitely let him know, and do not feel obliged to do them!

The most important is communication, if you feel you can open up to him about this, and he does too, then you should be able to have a healthy fun sex life :yes:

Well said! :3
    Another thing... It's unhygienic to use random objects for sex and it can be very dangerous. You should pop into a sex shop with him. Don't be shy it's only a shop and the staff wont care less what you buy. I have a fear for buying clothes. lol
    XHelenBX wrote: »
    It's NOT gay at all! I'm gay and I don't like the idea of anal sex. There is NOTHING gay about it! lol

Oh mate, it was sarcasm.