Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
- 7,000 units of blood are needed each day to help save and improve the lives of sick and injured patients across England and North Wales.
- Only 4% of the eligible population are active blood donors.
Please visit http://www.blood.co.uk/ and see if you are eligible and if there is somewhere near by to make a donation. 96% of the population rely on the other 4%, and stocks are always low at this time of year.