Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Anal Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone help? my girlfriend loves anal sex! she always insists on being on top and sitting on my cock! it can be painful at times! do condoms work under such stress as anal sex is much tighter than vaginal entry! will they (condoms) be more susceptibal to splitting or is it OK! does anyone outthere ingage in anal sex and if so do u use any lubricant! i find as my girlfriend is only 17 she can be very tight and so pain free anal sex is unusual!! cheers!! any anal sex techniques that reduce pain and stress would be grateful!!

Comments

• Options
    I have engaged in it before and would not like to do it again. Some girls really like it but not me, it wasnt that bad but I just dont think its really that sexy. Lots of lubrication is a good idea else it will hurt her even more, and dont be do rough, go slow else it will really hurt even more. Not really sure what else as Im no expert Ive only ever done it once and that was for his benefit not mine :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ive never tried it, but im sure i heard somewhere that you're meant to use special condoms, as normal ones can break easily through anal sex?!
  • Options
    Try the FAQ or use the grey search button at the top right of the page - very common questions.
This discussion has been closed.