Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Gettin Naked

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Erm wuite a strange question... but your 'getting it on' how do you manage to take your cloths off without killing the moment n stoppin.... i just find it so awkward!

Any help from gurls n guys would be kewl!:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Help with the question, or just help in general?
  • Options
    lol erm the question please
  • Options
    "Naked"

Hello there! when undressing for sex i find taking her clothes off is the best way to keep her hot!! go slowly and take her clothes off bit by bit!! start with her t shirt / top or whatever and reveal the breasts!! pay paricular attention to her tits whilst removing her other clothes!! work down until you take her thong / underwear off!! instead of just ripping them off in a hurry, slide a hand / finger in to underwear!! make her even more wet and caress her pussy with your hands!!
    As for your clothes mate, sometimes the women can find it hot if you leave some on!! maybe suggest she sucks u off or gives you a blow job with your trousers still on!! well there you go mate hope that helps!! happy shagging!! and remember involve your clothes in the act of foreplay and make her juices flow!!
  • Options
    Taking your clothes off during sex will never really kill the moment, its quite a turn on as you know whats coming next ;)

Assuming your male, just carry on kissing her and slowly unbottom her top, or pull it over her shoulders or whatever, then take her bra off. Carry on kissing like this for a moment and then remove your top. Then take her skirt/trousers off, but leave her
    underwear on for abit, this is kinda teasing her. Carry on kissing her and fingering her or whatever you wanna do, then when she's really turned on slowly remove her thong/knicks and then take off yours. Its really not that hard and theres definately no need to stop and spoil the moment.

If your really randy then just rip her clothes off frantically, whatever floats your boat ;)
  • Options
    Re: Gettin Naked
    Originally posted by FrustrateFears
    Hey

Erm wuite a strange question... but your 'getting it on' how do you manage to take your cloths off without killing the moment n stoppin.... i just find it so awkward!

Any help from gurls n guys would be kewl!:rolleyes:

I can see where you are coming from because i often find taking off clothes can kill the mood. i think it all depends on who the sex is with. Ive been with my bf for a year so we just laugh at it but if the sex is with a one night stand or someone new it can be a bit embarrasing. My only suggestion would be to try not to rush with taking off clothes because you will only end up getting into a twist and not being able to get the clothes off at all. You could always get her to strip for you?? lol
  • Options
    i find what angelbabe says is very true. taking ur time with undressing and using it as a kind of foreplay IS a turn on (especially the pausing to kiss/lick/whatever in between taking off each item of clothing) :)
  • Options
    i find what angelbabe says is very true. taking ur time with undressing and using it as a kind of foreplay IS a turn on (especially the pausing to kiss/lick/whatever in between taking off each item of clothing) :)
  • Options
    You just well, involve it in your sexual activities, do it slowly or rip them off, the choice is yours...

You can tease the opposite by edging the end of the ladies panties down just teasing or running their fingers around the inside edge, or... unbutton her blouse slowly, following by kissing at her chest... just use your imagination really :)

Just remember to take your socks off when you finally get there, otherwise standing butt naked just wearing socks with a raging errection is, well...

*breaks into fits of giggles* :p
  • Options
    well we kinda angled itin sum weird way and made it part of the act!
  • Options
    Good advice for the girls: It's the best to wear something which can even a guy open easily. Something without complicated knobs, zippers and so on ;) If he needs hours to open your skirt or trouser it starts getting boring :rolleyes:
    Good advice for the guys: Train a lot and practise your opening skills :p

By the way even if it takes hours to undress it’s much better than with cloth – especially when a guy wants to keep on his shorts – I really hate this :mad: – it’s very uncomfortable I think. And it don’t look very nice :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I loved having my shirt slowly un buttoned whilst my (ex :( ) boyfriend stared into my eyes. it was just sooo.... (runs out of words to describe)