Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Coud do with some support...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I could really do with some support at the moment. I am getting disturbing messages and feel very alone. I feel presurised into self-harming tonight.

It's all so complicated and such a mess

:crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aw hugs *hug* hun.

I hope you feel better soon. xxx
    thinking of you honey. you know i care about you.

would you like to talk about what's happening at the moment? it might help you to feel a bit less alone.

x
    Hi brunettebarbie,:wave:

Im sorry that you are feeling very alone at the moment, Remember we are always here at The Site to listen to you and advise.

The Samaritans are also a very good service if you need a listening ear their number is 08457 909090 and sometimes its good to have someone to talk, someone you don't know, who is trained to listen and will have an impartial view on things.

I hope things are feeling better for you this evening and please keep posting on here at the site and let us know how you are getting on.

I hope this has been helpful.

Tc,
    B:thumb:.
    :( i don't really know how i feel just trying my best to hide it from most around me...I don't know if talking aloud would be best right now so im not sure about the Samaritains. :(
    i can't carry on like this :no::crying:
    Hi,

I know you said a few das ago you weren't sure about talking to the samaritans but it's been a week now of feeling this way, have you been able to talk to anyone?

You don't need to go through this alone *hug*

dp :heart:
    Reply to could do with some support...

I am so sorry you feel that way. I feel for you and know what you are going through! I will be thinking of you! Stay strong and don't give in to the temptation to SI! *hug*