Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

So confussed......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey!

Ok first off (i know this is meant to be in the relationship bit, but it links in). At work there is this guy who has been paying lots of attention to me, my mum says she knows he likes me, as she says he is very keen (she saw him talking to me). I really like him also, but i have a bf of 10 mths and he has a gf of 2 1/2 yrs. First off i would NEVER cheat on my bf i love him, i would never even consider it (i dont know about the bloke i like). But i really like this other guy and i cant get him outta my head (I feel so bad for this, but i cant help it). The problem is that the other night my bf slept round (we have had sex ages ago, so it isnt all new) and i hadnt seen him for a lil while as i have been working. We didnt have any condoms so we just did hand stuff. He fingered me and i tossed hm off. But afterwards it felt really wrong, i cant explain it but i felt dirty and like it shouldnt have happened, and that it didnt feel right!

The reason i mentioned the other guy is bacause, i dont know if it is because of him or what. But i felt like this afterwards and i dont know why??

Has any one got any idea??

Thx

Comments

• Options
    Im sorry but your question is a little difficult to decifer. You have not done anything with this guy so you have no reason to feel dirty.

"its alright to look but not touch"

You have no reason to feel bad.
  • Options
    He fingered me and i tossed hm off

Such a eliquent way of putting it, wouldnt have put it better myself. Well I would have put it............

"She played wi ma python, whilst a poked er aff"

Am thinking on writing a erotic novel, if you couldnt guess already

:p

Oh another note, go with the guy, you only live once and your too young to be stuck with a guy you dont want to be
  • Options
    The reason i mentioned the other guy is bacause, i dont know if it is because of him or what. But i felt like this afterwards and i dont know why??

Sounds like it is because of this other guy, you said that he is constantly on your mind. Its not fair on your boyfriend to carry on like this, you really need to decide who you want to be with before things get any worse.
  • Options
    If this guy is constantly on your mind then surely in one way or another you are considering cheating on your boyfriend? I've been in a similar situation twice, and I think that liking someone else (which you clearly do) can be a very big hint that your current relationship isn't right for you anymore. perhaps you need to step back and carefully evaluate your current relationship.