Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

He's circumcised

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heyy guys,
This is probably going to sound so stupid... but my boyfriends circumcised. I've never been with anyone before who is, and I guess I don't reaaally know what to do!
When tossing him off and everything, do I have to do stuff differently? I don't really get how it'd work otherwise... very confused!
And, do I need to be more gentle or anything... anything else I should know really?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lots of spit.....
    ... seriously? :yuck:
    yes

spit, lube, chip fat. its all good. his knob can dry out quick, causing friction, causing SITMCYHMK syndrome.
    Sometimes they're more sensitive around the corona (the bit just under the head of the penis), sometimes not. Yes use a bit more lube, but otherwise its not that different than one man is from the next.
    ... my boyfriends circumcised. ...do I need to be more gentle or anything...

Sadly, gentle is the last thing he needs. With an intact guy you wouldn't want to touch any part of him that's normally covered by his foreskin (including the inner facing part of the foreskin as well as the glans) with anything that isn't soft and slippery, ever.

With a cut guy it doesn't matter. Instead of slinking his skin tube up and down the shaft and over the corona, you'll use light friction skin-against-skin, as the skin is not mobile. Even the corona can do with gentle friction since it has become tough and dry like the outside of your lips rather than moist and supple like tissue within your mouth.

A lot of cut guys like lube for manual stimulation, but many are fine with the friction if you get the right touch. Do be prepared to add some lube if you have intercourse, as the mechanics of sex are different without the gliding action of the slack skin. His corona will drag your lube out, his dry skin will absorb a lot of moisture, and the long strokes he's likely to use won't help keep moisture in either.

Have fun! Communicate.
    Thanks for the replies, very helpful!
    I spoke to him about it last night as well, so it should be okay :) Feeling slightly less useless now haha!
    :thumb:

... it's a thumb, honest....
    Hi Broken-Angel,

Really nice to see people's different advice concerning your question - and it's also great to see you spoke to your boyfriend about this as communication is in fact the key. It may seem like all circumcised penises may have the same need, but in fact it truly depends on the individual person and what turns them on that matters! Have a look at this Askthesite question about oral sex;
    Different men and woman do get pleasure from different ways of performing oral sex but usually involves another person using their mouth and tongue to kiss, lick or suck their partner's genitals. Both men and woman may become sexually aroused and have orgasms in this way.
    You may find it useful to discuss with your boyfriend what you would like as well as what he would like. This way you can experiment and see what feels good for both of you. Communication is an important part of getting pleasure when engaging in any sexual activity.

Enjoy and do keep posting! :)