Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

10 years on thesite.org

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm posting this today becasue I won't have an internet tomorrow, but tomorrow will mark 10 years since I joined thesite.org!
In that time I've joined other sites that have either died a death, or I've just lost interest, but thesite is still here with great advice, an open ear and sometimes a shoulder to cry on. Well done to all the mods and admin-type people for keeping thesite going all this time! And a big shout out to all the regulars, especially Whowhere and MoK, who are still here from the early days as well.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It wont be all that long since I first started using thesite either, scary stuff :)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I was 10 years old in May - joined the same month as MoK and Kermit. To think how much time I've actually spent on here is a bit worrying.
    Weekender Offender 
    7 for me.. scary stuff :(
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    A lovely thread to read at the end of the weekend. :)
    Congratualtions on your 10 Year's membership *hug*
    I'm in denial, it's not really been ten years. Someone just moved the calendar on...
    We should start a 10+ club for those "select" members who have been here since the beginning. As part of the recognition we should all be given admin like status and a small, monthly stipend. Then, to keep it exclusive, it should become 15 years, 20 years e.t.c.
    I've not quite been here for 10 years but i still remember the day when i first joined... and my first post *cringe*
    9 years in March.

I don't even want to think about what I used to post >.<

I don't even want to think about what I used to post >.<

i often think that, im glad you cant find my posts all the way back to when i started! i was a whole different person then!

i think its been 11 years...im the winner! haha :)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    i often think that, im glad you cant find my posts all the way back to when i started!

That's funny, I can still find plenty of old posts of yours E.K :)

10 years... Madinthnuts suitcase full of money, Fat_Mike, Turtles ego, the Liv4Now invasion, Lukesh, RudeBoyz, SnowWhite Apreciation thread etc ...memories.
    Weekender Offender 
    Ants in yer pants.
    I was here for ants and the liv4now invasion and I've only been here 9 years.

Also good memories of Becky's Bar.