Home Travel & Free Time Creative
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

my blog where i get angry only sometimes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
If anyone wants to give it a go. I'm really trying to work on my writing style so would appreciate feedback. Positive or negative. Just not really, really mean

http://er-thediaryofanobody.blogspot.com/

If anyone else has a blog too let me know. :) I'm not subscribed to many people yet.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, it's good you can use a log to express your feeling's, I have a picture blog on Muzy.com though, not a blog spot one! It's a lot easier to express myself and write a lot inserting pictures and everything! *hug* Your blog is actually really interesting!

my friend has a picture blog too, she posts photos each day. is your blog private or can i see?
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    Genuinely good read. :) Have you been tweeting entries?
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    **Deeds** wrote: »
    Hey, it's good you can use a log to express your feeling's, I have a picture blog on Muzy.com though, not a blog spot one! It's a lot easier to express myself and write a lot inserting pictures and everything! *hug* Your blog is actually really interesting!

Wicked!! Want to add me and follow me and let me follow you to?
    http://abifqureshi.muzy.com/
    If I find you I'll add you -Hugs- Love you,

and I like your blog Clementine, very expressive <3
    **helen** wrote: »
    Genuinely good read. :) Have you been tweeting entries?

thanks helen :) no, i'm a bit behind the times. i tried to use twitter but didn't get it. do you reccomend it?
    Yeah I definitely recommend it as a way to get more interest in a blog, it's a really good way to find people with mutual interests. Slarti wrote some really good twitter tips when hmmm7 was wondering how to use it... I'll find the link for you... :)