Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Still in the office but..........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have many of you had that "I'm still in work at this god awful time of night" feeling recently?

Well I'm still in work, but.............I'm listening to Jimi Hendrix really loudly as nobody else is around in the office :)

What has brightened your day up when you have been stuck in work late recently?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awesome choice of music :)

I've been spending long nights sketching and putting together my portfolio and playing about with make up and paints. I'm going to bed at 2 most nights, but I'm enjoying myself so much. It doesn't really feel like work...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've just done a 17 hour day in London. Mellow Magic on the radio has me now wound down tho. Nice :)
    Weekender Offender 
    When I'm at work, if I do a night shift there's normally a golden hour between 3am and 4am. Nothing is happening on the radio, there are no jobs coming in, the streets are deserted. There's a lot to be said for just strolling around a housing estate when it's peaceful. Your senses seem to be heightened and you find yourself walking towards the smallest of noises, hoping it's a burglar that you can catch in the act. It's normally a cat though.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Whowhere wrote: »
    When I'm at work, if I do a night shift there's normally a golden hour between 3am and 4am. Nothing is happening on the radio, there are no jobs coming in, the streets are deserted. There's a lot to be said for just strolling around a housing estate when it's peaceful. Your senses seem to be heightened and you find yourself walking towards the smallest of noises, hoping it's a burglar that you can catch in the act. It's normally a cat though.

Love being off my noodle on MDMA walking the streetsw at that time in the morning.
    Weekender Offender 
    We had Bon Jovi banging out in the control room the other night.

Bliss.