Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how do you spend your halloween??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone,i am tired with my studying now :P, and i am here to get more interesting things, the halloween is gone, how do you spent your hallween, it is pity for me,. because i stay at home for the wholenight game, i heard many crazy people outside. but I more like to play game at that time :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi...
    I have just joined the forum... New out here.. Can someone tell me that what is this forum all about and your experience about the event...?
    Thanks!!
    seo
    Hi Tommikka, the forum is just a place to hang out, meet new people, debate and get advice. It's aimed at teenagers, and a few of us were when we joined, although that many years have passed I can't remember what it was like.

As for Halloween, can't stand it. It's ok for little kids, but nothing pisses us off more than when some 15 year old idiot wearing a mask turns up demanding sweets.
    I spent mine is blissful oblivion.

No trick or treaters, and not even any revolting themed menus or anything :D

Bah, humbug.
    Went to my cousin 30th birthday party, got very drunk and in front of the guy i had a major crush on, i tripped head over heels over a garden shrub then puked my guts up.

still managed to get a kiss and a date off him...:D
    but since out date i heard nothing think him being 7years old scared him off
    ah well texting a new guy now...plenty of fish out there!