Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My bf wants me to wear this babydoll!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night, my bf gave me a babydoll dress, and want me to wear it. (blash to wear it in front of others actually)He just bought it for me intentionally. I asked him why. He said i am not sexy enough and I need some decorations for sex and life. He has no interest in a tomboy. So he bought it for me. What he did is rediculous for me. I am so depressed. What do u think about it? Is it sexy? Should i wear it? Anyway, I don't think a sexy lingerie could change anything. How should i solve this problem?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I didn't bother looking at the link. If YOU have doubts, don't wear it. Simple. If he doesn't appreciate you, dump him.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    J@ke wrote: »
    I didn't bother looking at the link. If YOU have doubts, don't wear it.

:yes: removed the link as the url wasn't obvious and it's more about how you feel than what it looks like.
    i kinda find it offensive when he said to you " that you are not sexy enough" :( i think he just want to have sex with you and that's it. if you don't like it don't wear it hun.. be happy :) there are lots of guys who will appreciate you :) xx
    tomboys rule!!! Is he really worth it!?! xx
    First things first, no one has the right to make you wear anything you don't want to wear. Next, if he describes you as a tomboy, and says that he has no interest in being with a tomboy, then I think you need to ask him why he got with you in the first place, and exactly what his intentions are. It sounds like he wants to use you as a trophie to show off to other people, rather than because he genuinely likes you.

Sexy lingerie is for you, to make you feel sexy about yourself, for yourself, and no one else. If you want to show it off to someone else thats totally your choice!

I'm not going to tell you what to do with your relationship, but I think you both need to have a discussion about this.
    I hate it when people waste their good advice replying to a spammer.
    Hi mikeskinny22,

It seems, no matter the request, your boyfriend has hurt your feelings and made you feel depressed because of his actions. Is this something you can talk to him about? There is no reason why you should do something you don't want to.

Sometimes unfair sexual demands are asked by partners and it is completely up to you whether you want to do it or not.
    You say;
    Anyway, I don't think a sexy lingerie could change anything. How should i solve this problem?
    Perhaps thinking whether there is in fact anything you can do to solve this problem - unless he changes his behaviour - the question is whether this relationship is worth you feeling this way?

Do let us know how you get on *hug*
    This thread is from back in 2011 so I'm going to close it now :)
This discussion has been closed.