Home Health & Wellbeing
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thongs....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know its a bit chilly to be wearing one here but what about when your on your hols, woud you wear one...?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i dont really think thongs are a question of weather. I think they are more a case of whether you care about pants lines in your clothes or not.
    I never wear thongs, they're uncomfy, unsexy IMO, and just yuck...

I do wear no VPL french knickers (lacy shorts) type things, and these modal shorts things which seem to be invisable. M&S do good no VLP undies that are comfy, and reasonably sexy.
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I never wear thongs, they're uncomfy, unsexy IMO, and just yuck...

I do wear no VPL french knickers (lacy shorts) type things, and these modal shorts things which seem to be invisable. M&S do good no VLP undies that are comfy, and reasonably sexy.

Pretty much agree with this.
    hmmm do you think guys would be more attracted to me if i was to wear one..?
    Luci_uk wrote: »
    hmmm do you think guys would be more attracted to me if i was to wear one..?

Not really. Do you really want to have a guy who was more attracted to you because you wore a thong? Sure, wear the underwear you want, but confidence, personality and how you present yourself matter a lot more than thongs....
    despite the fact that you shouldn't consider wearing a thong just so a gut might like you, I know a lot of guys who don't find them attractive at all. personal preference and all that, but French knickers all the way :)
    i think i'm gonna give the thong a miss then, i dont think i've got the body to pull one off anyway
    It's all about French knickers IMHO; Sisqo, while catchy, was incorrect about his underwear preferences.
    I think boy shorts look quite hot tbh.
    If it's got to the point where a guy's seeing you in your underwear, I imagine he fancies you, thong or not!
    Agree with the above too.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,243 Skive's The Limit
    I know a lot of guys who don't find them attractive at all. personal preference and all that, but French knickers all the way :)

:yes:

Personally I think they're the least attractive underwear women wear.
    French knickers or ladies boxers every time.
    Weekender Offender 
    I just got a pair and omg it's too uncomfortable I can't. Don't make me.
    i only ever wear them for running/gym.

I think theyre comfy, but theyre not my favourite looks wise
    They look better than a vpl, but I don't find them comfortable at all.

I don't think knickers are really designed to keep you warm anyway, so I wouldn't really think about that when deciding what underwear to wear.