Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

should i tell him or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, over the pass few weeks my mate has been telling me how he likes this girl.

Recently i've found out that this girl has no interest in my mate, so i was wondering if i should tell him, which may break his heart as he seems to be in love with her, or should i stay silent, and see what happens...

thanks for any advice..

Comments

• Options
    You certainly live up to your name dont you?

Dont tell him, its none of your business, really. Its up to him to get the reality check from her, if you say owt hell hate you for it, not her.
  • Options
    i think you should ust let him find out for himself, he might get the wrong idea hearing it from someone else and it would be better for him to hear it for himself. so yeah, just go with the flow and see what happens!

good luck

xxx
  • Options
    Interest in another person is a funny thing. One never knows when interest can be piqued.(did I spell that right).

Let him find out for himself. It truly is the best way and it will preserve your friendship. That is my advice for what it is worth.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Murph the Surf
    Interest in another person is a funny thing. One never knows when interest can be piqued.(did I spell that right).

Let him find out for himself. It truly is the best way and it will preserve your friendship. That is my advice for what it is worth.
    if you friendship is very strong you must tell to him..
    if isn't strong friendship it's better don't tell...
  • Options
    Its not hard mate, Tell your friend! The truth always works best (Well most of the time anyway)

how would you feel if it were the other way round?!?

Just tell him she doesn't fancy him back and leave it at that!

As long as you don't fancy this girl, and she doesn't fancy you, then you got nothing to fear!
  • Options
    Course u shud tell him. If this guy is really ur friend u shud let him no. Better that than end up making a tit of himself co thats wot will happen.

Itll hurt him alot less hearing it from u than it will be from her.
  • Options
    I fancied this lad 4 a while... i started to talk to him over the net, so he could get to know me, and i could get 2 know him. I didnt tell him i fancied him, but i think he knew it. He then told one of my friends that he didnt find me attractive etc... But then we met at this party, and we got on really well, and now we have been in a relationship for 4 months, and he says he only said that he didnt like me, cuz he didnt know what i was like.
    So if u get your friend to be at the same place as this girl, preferably alone, then things might start 2 change. She might see him in a different light. :o)

*~fairy_princess*~