Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

tossin off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi all
i was wondering when i toss my boy friend off is it a bad idea to wear rings! because i have got loads then i heard i shouldnt? what do you all think? love Charnz x

Comments

• Options
    Unless theyre sharp dont worry.

most of the time they wont be noticed, other than visually, which can be a big turn on, just like nice nails:)

If you`re really unsure.................ask him:D
  • Options
    Yeah i agree with the person b4! :)

i wear a lot of rings 2 and ive never been told anything so i dont think youve got anythiong 2 worry about, unless he sez so! :D
  • Options
    Well no offense to any of you lovely ladies but thats all bollocks!

Gettin wanked off when the girls wearing rings fuckin hurts! it chaffs an tears an how would u like it if i fingered u lot wearing a ring?...its not fun so just loose the ring before the action starts..Many Thanks...xxxxxx
  • Options
    Yeah id say with out rings oh and use a cream on him buddy!;)
  • Options
    Best to take the rings off if you can.

Mate of mine was getting tossed off by an early girlfriend of his. Her Diamond Ring swivelled around during the process and ripped off a large piece of penis meat. The moments that followed with the TCP and the pillow over his face sounded hilarious when he told them, but nasty too.
  • Options
    Soldier boy - this is an old post.

Have a look at the FAQ for a proper explanation.
  • Options
    Originally posted by soldier boy
    Well no offense to any of you lovely ladies but thats all bollocks!

Gettin wanked off when the girls wearing rings fuckin hurts! it chaffs an tears an how would u like it if i fingered u lot wearing a ring?...its not fun so just loose the ring before the action starts..Many Thanks...xxxxxx

I was once fingering this bird and she says " you might have taken your rings off before you started"
    To which I replied " dont flatter yourself love............................thats my wristwatch!"

*Aye thang you*

*gets coat and scuttles off*
  • Options
    just take ur rings off...
  • Options
    Dude. Post. Dead.
This discussion has been closed.