Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Occupy TheSite Chat This Sunday Evening: 7 until 9 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The time has come. First they occupied New York. Then they occupied to the financial districts of Rome and London. But so rubbish are they, that they need showing how it's done, so tonight, the Occupy TheSite chat will be open by 7 PM until after 9 PM, and you can show them what a real occupation looks like by clicking this tent. It is a general chat, in which you may discuss anything including but not limited to: your personal problems, X Factor (save Janet and Johnny), Big Brother (the sisters are annoying), Strictly, the weekend’s sport (Wales missed too many penalties and 4-0), the charts, the occupy protests (I’m occupying my flat), and throwing important documents in park bins (if politicians can throw away important documents, can you throw away homework you can’t be bothered to do?).

Comments

• Options
    The Occupy TheSite chat has begun. Click here to get involved.
  • Options
    I hope you all had a good time in chat, sorry I couldnt stay around for long as I had my ironing to do. Hopefully see you all again soon.