Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Me New too.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi here.

I am not really campaigning here but I am a real life candidate for the US Senate 2012 from Maryland - a Democrat.

I just like discussing my politics, and if I do win that election in Maryland then my politics would affect the entire USA from the Senate.

This thread here is just for Introduction and I hope to start a more particular thread in the "Politics" board.

I am new here but I am not new to Internet forums, so I am open to criticism and I can take the heat from real people.

Of course the number one etiquette of posting is always try to be polite and courteous while not getting toooooo angry and upset.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome. You might want to note that this is a UK based site and there aren't many US citizen posting in these parts. Having said that, we'd love your input in the politics board...
  • Options
    Hi.

Welcome. You might want to note that this is a UK based site and there aren't many US citizen posting in these parts. Having said that, we'd love your input in the politics board...

That is okay as I just want to talk politics, and my campaigning is here in my Maryland USA.

I happen to like the UK, and very much of the world's history is read in British books since the British gets into the middle of everything since before the old Roman Empire.

Plus my talking USA politics here on a UK board will aggravate some of the political dogs over here in my USA.

The Internet is still yet untested to its fullest.