Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Things you wished the opposite sex knew

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends how far you take it. Bed-head's hot, no make up can be sexy, a "mummy tummy" is nice because it was caused by my baby.

But never wearing makeup, never wearing nice clothes, never making an effort? Sorry but no, that's really not on and I'm not going to continue to love someone who does that. You see so many women who have kids and then never ever bother wearing makeup or nice clothes and I just think that sometimes they ought to make a bit more of an effort. For themselves rather than for anyone else.

I agree with this, there's a balance to be found between the two
    Depends how far you take it. Bed-head's hot, no make up can be sexy, a "mummy tummy" is nice because it was caused by my baby.

But never wearing makeup, never wearing nice clothes, never making an effort? Sorry but no, that's really not on and I'm not going to continue to love someone who does that. You see so many women who have kids and then never ever bother wearing makeup or nice clothes and I just think that sometimes they ought to make a bit more of an effort. For themselves rather than for anyone else.

Yeah of course however for her to get to the level where I'm nuts about her then there's a reasonable assumption she knows how to look after herself. Personal hygiene (for both parties) is a must but I'm talking about her 'fat' days, bad hair days and when she *actually* has got nothing to wear. If we're planning a vegging-out day then she doesn't need to get her slap on. This is what I mean, in that instance I couldn't care less if she stays in her podgies all day, hair scraped back and not a trace of make-up.
    little things make a huge difference. Its the little heart felt comments, the tiny things which show you care that matter the most. Although grand gestures are sometimes lovely, I know I at least, prefer little and often.
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Guys: Its ok to be honest about your intentions with me. If you just want a shag, then say it. Dont think you have to pretend to be interested in me to get what you want. I'd have alot more respect for you if you just came out and said it from the very beginning. Yea i might say no but I'd prefer that.

Then if you actually like me, then tell me, dont be vague about it!

yes, that might be you, but believe me, I have met my fair share of girls who feel "as if they are treated like a slut" if it's just about the shag for you and you don't court her weeks beforehand, even tho all the does want, is in fact, a shag.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    yes, that might be you, but believe me, I have met my fair share of girls who feel "as if they are treated like a slut" if it's just about the shag for you and you don't court her weeks beforehand, even tho all the does want, is in fact, a shag.

Well a bit of courtesy and niceness doesnt go amiss rather than just fuck and go but there's a difference between that and being so nice i think you're actually interested in me
    It won't apply to all women but the fact that I'm not replying within 10 seconds after receiving a text doesn't imply that I'm not interested. I do have a life on my own as well, and I'm not having my phone in my hand all the time :p
    Well a bit of courtesy and niceness doesnt go amiss rather than just fuck and go but there's a difference between that and being so nice i think you're actually interested in me

I think what you really wish for is for them being able to read your mind, because - and sorry in advance for the allegation - what I think you really want is, to have the guys YOU want to shag come forward with it, and not every kind of loser creep. So it's not about a "guys, please do this", but a "guys I find hot, please do this, because I can't do it myself.", hm?
    I think what you really wish for is for them being able to read your mind, because - and sorry in advance for the allegation - what I think you really want is, to have the guys YOU want to shag come forward with it, and not every kind of loser creep. So it's not about a "guys, please do this", but a "guys I find hot, please do this, because I can't do it myself.", hm?

Actually the guy i was referring mainly to i would have shagged if he had gone about it in the right way. He made me think i was interested when all he wanted was sex. I then asked him out thinking he was interested and he suddenly was 'seeing someone'. All i was saying was that he could have been a bit more upfront about what he wanted in the first place rather than trying to trick me into bed.
    Actually the guy i was referring mainly to i would have shagged if he had gone about it in the right way. He made me think i was interested when all he wanted was sex. I then asked him out thinking he was interested and he suddenly was 'seeing someone'. All i was saying was that he could have been a bit more upfront about what he wanted in the first place rather than trying to trick me into bed.

Fair enough, let me just tell you from my limited experience that purely measured on success rate (and not on fairness or whatever), your best bet is to act as if you are interested in her as a whole, by far at that. So he might have known what he was doing.
    Fair enough, let me just tell you from my limited experience that purely measured on success rate (and not on fairness or whatever), your best bet is to act as if you are interested in her as a whole, by far at that. So he might have known what he was doing.

Yea he probably did, i got that kind of vibe from him