Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Brain Zaps - Party drug abusers READ THIS

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Party drug users read on!

A very experienced drug user here just seen loads of posted online with the same symptoms from drug misuse looking desperately for help. This isn't a cure-all for comedowns but if you abuse your synapses it wont be life threatening but it can be one of the most irrating things in the world for the week that follows. I am talking about abuse of the the following:

MDMA
E
BZP
MPV
MDA
4MMC
Meth

The most important drug you can get your hands on for the comedown is 5HTP (available in most health food shops) i heard about it years ago but it is almost inactive in small doses; only when your snapses fire off all on their own and you find yourself crying into your salad at a loved ones anniversery dinner after partying hard the weekend before will you thank me. The brain zaps will not make you pass out (though you with they would) get plenty of rest, take the recommended doses of two pills twice a day and try to avoid any instance where serotin might spike, including exiciting films and music, people and stimulating things. Just sit in a quiet room away from everything and relax and mind yourself that balance is the key to life. Yin and Yang and all that eastern gold.

And a last note, don't do that much ever again!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it does take the edge off it but it doesnt get rid of it by any stretch of the imagination
    I take this 150mg of this stuff a day split into 3 doses after drugs binges, definitey worth a look as its pretty cheap. Only works for 2 or 3 days before you become resistant to it but always good to have some handy when the need arises.
    do you find it gets rid of the depression afterwards or the whole comedown.

Ive been getting AWFUL comedowns afterwards on the rare occasions i do anything, like feel like ive been poisoned for about 3 days after. Horrid. Ive reluctantly decided to knock it on the head, which is a shame, cos i love it at the time
    It's mild relief at best during the immediate aftermath but can definitely lift your spirits a good bit if you're feeling low for the days following. You pretty much described it as I would describe it...no miracle cure but there's nothing else apart from the naughty stuff.