Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Giving Handjobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi it's Amy again I started the "tongue stud with blowjobs" post anyways I have another question the other night me and my boyfriend were alone in my room and I unzipped his trousers, pulled out his penis and started performing a handjob on him whilst he was fingering me now I dunno whether I got carried away or what but I must of done something wrong either that or my jewellery caught on his tackle because he showed me when we were through that he was bleeding from the pee slit so what could I of done so I know to watch next time?

Comments

• Options
    Er, I dont think theres anything you could have done that would make it bleed from the inside..

Does this happen when you have sex as well?
  • Options
    No he's fine when we're having sex it was just once really that the handjob thing happened and I thought it was maybe one of my rings!
  • Options
    It might have been one of your rings, are they big and chunky? Be careful, especially if he's wearing a condom as jewellery can rip holes in them.
  • Options
    Yeah they are quite chunky rings when I come to think of it, so do you think that's what it's been?
  • Options
    Like they said - ask him.
    If you can't talk about these things, you aren't ready to be doing them.