Home Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Places to see?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my mates are planning on doing a tour of Europe next year. We have already planned to go to Paris, Monaco, Berlin, Frankfurt, Rome/Vatican City, Geneva and Amsterdam. But we would also like to go to four other places as we plan to tour for 5 weeks. What other places would you recommend for us to go to? :)
(We plan to go to 12 places)

Comments

• JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    I much preferred Cologne to Frankfurt, maybe do both? How about Barcelona or Milan?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Poland. Krakow is an awesome city.
    I haven't really done any major European cities, but I'd be tempted to add Barcelona, Vienna and Prague to the list. I also really want to visit Ljubljana in Slovenia.

01-prule-ljubljanaT.jpg

And Lake Bled:

Lake-Bled-in-Slovenia_Excellent-scenery_4770.jpg
    That's a lot of places in not much time, but I would second Poland. Also, passing between France and Germany you could visit Luxembourg for half a day. What about Spain? I love northern Spain, Barcelona especially.
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    JsT wrote: »
    I much preferred Cologne to Frankfurt

Deffo!

I'd also suggest Florence, tis dreamy.
    I would suggest you to visit The Netherlands.. its a very beautiful place t visit..:yippe: