Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why my girlfriend is always forcing me to use this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when we are going to reach the orgasm every time?
What does she want on earth?

Comments

• Options
    forcing you to use what?
  • Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Options
    Communication is key, talk to her about how you're feeling, maybe she feels the same way. When you understand where she's coming from, and she understands where you're coming from, you can move forward from there.
  • Options
    ?

Yes i would like to know whats she forcing u to use too? cuz im not sure how we can help without knowing the details?
  • Options
    because....

if you are talking abut a condom she is sex concious so dump her grab a random girl of the street hide in a bush and have the sex that you deserve!:naughty::d
  • Options
    jojox wrote: »
    if you are talking abut a condom she is sex concious so dump her grab a random girl of the street hide in a bush and have the sex that you deserve!:naughty::d

I don't know what part of the world you're from but there's a word to describe people who grab random girls off the street and pull them into bushes. idiot.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    I don't know what part of the world you're from but there's a word to describe people who grab random girls off the street and pull them into bushes. idiot.

I think jojox is young and excited about having had sex for the first time so that's probably why. Still daft advice.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I think jojox is young and excited about having had sex for the first time so that's probably why. Still daft advice.

:yes: jojox - really important to think about how your posts relate to different situations, certainly in this context suggesting this kind of action is pretty disturbing.
  • Options
    What does she want you to use... Cock ring? Vibe?
  • Options
    The guy seems not want to say.
This discussion has been closed.