Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

no more hurt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've had enough of the memories, enough of my head. but no matter how many times i end up in hospital my body just won't give in. I know that my dad is not fully responsible because of his mental illness, but does that make it ok to abuse your daughter and your wife?

Comments

• Options
    Hi no more hurt :wave:

may be this is your mind and body telling you not to give in ? Has there been any thing thats triggered all your thoughts and memories latley?

Take care *hug*
  • Options
    moomoo15 wrote: »
    i've had enough of the memories, enough of my head. but no matter how many times i end up in hospital my body just won't give in. I know that my dad is not fully responsible because of his mental illness, but does that make it ok to abuse your daughter and your wife?

It never makes it ok. It sounds like you are under a lot of pressure, from your own thoughts and the abuse you suffer. Is anyone aware of whats going on?

hugs x
  • Options
    It never makes it ok. It sounds like you are under a lot of pressure, from your own thoughts and the abuse you suffer. Is anyone aware of whats going on?

hugs x

the abuse ended in december when i had a break down, but he is still out there somewhere and i know he'll be back for me x
  • Options
    Hi moomoo 15 :wave:

So glad to hear from you moomoo 15 , how have you been?

From what you said those feelings your carrying around need to be heard, thankyou for sharing them with us, but have you managed to tell any one else you think he may come back for you? Those feeling are a lot to carry around alone.

Take care *hug*
  • Options
    yes i have a psychiatrist, a clinical psycologist and a phorensic psychologist, a school councellor and a doctor looking out fr me, i am also under social services x
  • Options
    Well it seems like you have quite a few people involved, make sure that you share your feelings with them, it's important for them to understand what's going on for you.

Hope you're doing ok today,

dp :heart: