Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Gluten free Foods

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i am living with celiace disease . if someone here having the same health issues then i wana know that how u cope with it . What u guys eat ? because it's really difficulte for me to figure it out everytime that what to eat or not .

Comments

• LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Hey Michelleo and welcome to TheSite :wave:

It can be difficult to know what you can and can't eat when you have coeliac disease. A great place to start would be to look at the Coeliac UK website. It's run by a charity and there are lots of recipe and food ideas as well as help around any issues or questions you might have.

This page on the NHS website
    is also pretty helpful as it tells you which foods you need to avoid, and has lots of other useful information about the disease too.

Have you only recently found out you have coeliac disease? Do you know anyone else who does too? It might take a bit of time to get your head around what you can and cannot eat, and eating out might be difficult at first too, but in time you'll work it all out and hopefully it will become second nature :)

LauraO