Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Favourite toilet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you have one?

It's one thing I've started to notice recently - that I have a favourite toilet, and actually plenty of other people do.

For me, it's the 2nd from the right, ground floor ladies, my building.

Anyone else realise they always go for the same one at work/school?

Comments

• Options
    I chose the ones that have "Are you looking for a good time? Call xxx-xxx-xxx." scribbled over the stall walls. I've never not had a good time with those. One time this burly dude Burt took me water skiing.
  • Options
    At home it's the one at the top of the stairs, unless I'm brushing my teeth and then I use the en suite. At work in my building I use the fourth stall, and in other building I'm often in I use the second stall. I used to have faves at uni too.
  • Options
    Someone's bored :d

But yes I have one at work, far left, I've never been as comfortable in any of the others....
  • Options
    When I was in halls I always used the one furthest away from my room.

This was only because one of my flatmates decided to shit on the floor of the other one, and even after men in biohazard suits had cleaned it up I still didn't really fancy it. And it had ants.
  • Options
    ones without anything floating in it.

i usually go to the toilet cubicle at the end next to the wall for some reason. if it has something nasty in it then i voice my disappointment with a loud 'ohh' :( cos obviously it's out of bounds
  • Options
    Dont have any favourite public ones but i always loved the toilet in my student accomodation, all three year. I always had an en suite so didnt have to worry about anyone elses mess, i could use it with the door wide open and not worry about anyone walking past or even hearing me, loved it!
  • Options
    Public toilets I normally go somewhere in the middle to the left. I always use cubicles. If I REALLY need to use a urinal, I go in the far corner hah. I usually use the left side toilets even in clubs/shopping centres if there are only a few cubicles.
  • Options
    At home it's top floor.

At work I have a quandary because it used to be second from the door, but now that one is a bit broken and makes a ridiculously loud noise that may as well say 'HELLO WORLD! I'M FLUSHING!' and I'd rather not announce to the whole floor that I've finished weeing. So now it's fourth from the door. Reluctantly.
  • Options
    I don't have a choice over which one to use at home, as we only have one :D. I always used to use the same one at a club I used to go to regularly.
  • Options
    If I'm ever in central London and need to drop the kids at the pool, I visit Mcdonalds.

It is the only reason I would ever visit there.
  • Options
    My favourite toilet is Blackpool.
  • Options
    ^ Nominated for post of the week. lolz
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bit of a weird question but then again I suppose its only the same as people sitting in the same seat on the bus/train every morning.
  • Options
    Given the darling students, at work it is whichever one has a door on its hinges this week.

I was going to say Hull but someone beat me to the joke. Curses.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I usually prefer ones that have a little stick human on the door, as opposed to a bell with arms and a head. Go figure.
  • Options
    There's a Japanese restaurant in town that's got a great toilet. I've only been there once and I only had a piss so I didn't get to try out all the buttons.
  • Options
    My own toilet is a customised pleasure palace, I got 60 rolls of cushelle next to it so I never run out, always got a toilet duck in there, next to it I have 5 copies of Crash magazine (ZX Spectrum magazine) 2 White Dwarf back issues and a kids book on history, also it flushes with like 30 litres at a time because it is an old Twyfords one, no job is too big for my awesome shitcan.

As for public toilets I always choose the one next to the wall so I only need to defend from one angle if attacked and I cannot do a number 2 without a wingman to make a lot of noise in there so nobody can hear me.

The best bog I have used is the one in Selfriges in the Trafford Centre by the upper entrance because they have unvandalised gold taps and play classical music in there, it was an experience to be in that place, the act of defecation was eased by Beethoven and the feeling that a guy in a posh suit might come in at any moment. My mate said he once met Tomasz Kuszczak outside it but he didn't speak english and just smiled and nodded.
    It was on a game day too, no wonder we sold him.
  • Options
    I like the toilets in franki and bennys, always nice to learn a foreign language whilst taking a dump.