Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fitocracy - get motivated with your friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys.

I've recently signed up to fitocracy which is a website where you sign up and log all your physical activity, it gives you points for it, and then you 'level up' and can 'compete' with your friends, in the friendliest sense. It rewards consistency rather than crazy intense workouts, so really good for people like me who struggle with motivation... getting a bit done every day really adds up to your points. So then I can level up above my friends :D.

If anyone wants to join up and needs an invite, post here and I will PM you :).

the website is www.fitocracy.com for those who are interested!

Comments

• Options
    Might give this a look. I've got a big cycling thing to do in the new year, and I kinda need to get fit now. Why do you need an invite though? That's a bit weird. Do you have to share everything with people on the site?
  • Options
    You need an invite because it's in beta at the minute.

It works a bit like twitter, you just log your activity, it says "[xxx] completed a 3 mile cycle and earned 300 points" and accumulates them for you so overtime you level up an get achievements and so on :p, anyone who is following you can see that. I think you can technically search for anyone but there's not much personally identifiable information on there - as before, think similar to twitter.