Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Virgin Media Survey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
This doesn't complete properly on one of the questions. The question is this:
Have a think about services and activities that are aimed at helping young people access support (for example: information and help to solve some of the issues affecting you and your local area; on and offline spaces where you can easily find information and support around issues such as sexual health, mental health, homelessness, etc).
How much do you agree or disagree with the following statements?

When you select certain options (I disagreed on 2 I think and on 1 strongly disagreed) the others I agreed. Selecting in that format caused the survey to just loop around that question, kept asking me for "ways to improve". When I changed my options to be a bit more positive (or "neither" good or bad) it finally let me continue.

Someone might want to check it out... it did let me finally finish after a few tries but it wasn't the answers I wanted to give.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Eep, sorry have only just seen this. Will make sure our research manager sees it!